Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning… sorry if this specific issue has been asked before but I can’t find it. I want to ADD the active driving display to the FAVOURITES. And no matter what I do I cannot do it. I have asked the same question on the MX 30 Facebook forum and two people kindly said what to do, but I still can’t do it… it’s starting really miff me a bit.
I have tried Holding the Favourites button on the menu I want… nothing. Also the editing of favourites doesn’t seem to help. I. Any beliebve this can’t be done.
Can any of you kind people help?
Regards.
B

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sorry but I don't fully understand what you are trying to do? The active driving display (HUD?) content will only show what function you have ticked and only when that function is active such as navigation. It will automatically be active on start up. Can you explain further what exactly you are trying to do please so I can try and help

WHAT DOES THE MAZDA ACTIVE DRIVING DISPLAY® SHOW?
The Mazda Active Driving Display® is a technology feature that projects key information directly in the driver’s line of sight on the windshield. But what does the Mazda Active Driving Display® show?
The Mazda Active Driving Display® will provide certain information by default. This includes the vehicle speed and any cruise control settings.

If a route has been programmed into the Mazda’s infotainment system, the Active Driving Display® will show the next turn. It is important to note that this will not work with navigation apps connected via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.

If your Mazda is equipped with the i-ACTIVSENSE® suite of driver assistance systems, warnings from these systems can be shown by the Active Driving Display®. This includes alerts from the Blind Spot Monitoring, Mazda Radar Cruise Control, Lane-Keep Assist and Lane Departure Warning, Smart City Brake Support and Smart Brake Support systems.

Using the Traffic Sign Recognition feature, the Active Driving Display® can show posted speed limits and warnings for approaching stop signs. This is only available if the system has the proper information.

Sorry, Alan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi…thanks for taking the time to ask for clarification. When we change drivers, the head up display changes position. To reset the position for myself I have to go through the menu system to select the setting, adjust and save. What I want to do is add the setting to the favourites menu , just like the active driving assistance settings already present, to stop having to go through the menu system…hope this helps…

·
Registered
746 Posts
If so try this l. I am using driver 2 as an example. Start car and go to settings. Go to active driving display and have settings on screen ready. (Remember to press central knob to save each setting!). Now adjust the seat position for driver 2 if required. If not required just adjust active driving display settings and save. Stay on settings screen to check it has been saved. Press set on seating saving option until single tone heard then press 2 until single tone heard. That should save both settings on seat 2 if any adjustments are made.

Alan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts