·
Registered
113 Posts
So far I’ve been told……..
We don’t have the staff
We don’t have the part
We don’t have the ‘special’ tools
We don’t have specific EV ppe
Theres another vehicle blocking the EV bay……..

the list goes on.

Quite happy with the loaner tbh but they are really taking the piss now,

fred
That sucks. Had a flat tyre this summer and VW tried to convince us that finding a new tyre was near impossible. It was all 100% BS. The truth was it had been sent to the wrong place. And they could not be bothered to order a replacement. No excuses, no nothing. If the car was basically new why dont they give you another car? Then they can play w yours til christmas. Not good enough. Ask them how they plan to compensate you. Dont be nice. They are not being nice to you. 😠

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hope you get it sorted. Which Mazda dealer is looking after your car ?.
might be worth complaining to Mazda uk.
yep, way past that. Will see what next week brings……..🙄

Luckily we’ve got a loan mx30 so we’re putting miles on that.

Not going to name names but if you look back thru other posts I’ve made you’ll see which dealer

fred

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
That sucks. Had a flat tyre this summer and VW tried to convince us that finding a new tyre was near impossible. It was all 100% BS. The truth was it had been sent to the wrong place. And they could not be bothered to order a replacement. No excuses, no nothing. If the car was basically new why dont they give you another car? Then they can play w yours til christmas. Not good enough. Ask them how they plan to compensate you. Dont be nice. They are not being nice to you. 😠
When (and if) we ever see our car again, these are conversations we plan to have. The car is a month old, It has been in our possession for 5 days!

fred

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would ask them if they want you to get in touch w other dealers and see if they are able to help sooner. Its covered by warranty so why should you care. If you can get parts yourself, where are the parts etc. In the case of the flat tyre started hunting tyres myself and found one in Stockholm in less than 5 minutes. VW dealer claimed it was "abroad", problems at the tyre factory, wrong time of the year!!!! I kid you not. They just dont care.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I would ask them if they want you to get in touch w other dealers and see if they are able to help sooner. Its covered by warranty so why should you care. If you can get parts yourself, where are the parts etc. In the case of the flat tyre started hunting tyres myself and found one in Stockholm in less than 5 minutes. VW dealer claimed it was "abroad", problems at the tyre factory, wrong time of the year!!!! I kid you not. They just dont care.
This, unfortunately, is the way of things these days…….

fred

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not at all surprised. When I bought the car, the dealer knew virtually nothing about it and little even about the basics of the engineering. However, this bears all the hallmarks of absence of parts and/or training. After all, what do the ICE service staff know about lethal electricity voltage and what Covid safe training have Mazda provided?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Not at all surprised. When I bought the car, the dealer knew virtually nothing about it and little even about the basics of the engineering. However, this bears all the hallmarks of absence of parts and/or training. After all, what do the ICE service staff know about lethal electricity voltage and what Covid safe training have Mazda provided?
very fair comment. Im not blaming anyone, its just how it is……..

doesn’t help me get my car back though……

fred

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm having charge speed issues and some other issues like you and Mazda have said they have some updates to run so car Demands fully to charge in stated time. I do agree though that they seem not to fully know what they are doing with these ev cars

21 - 34 of 34 Posts