Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I was due to take delivery of a new MX30 in Dec 2022. Delivery date has been pushed back a number of times. My car is apparently in country (UK) but I have been told that Mazda is having issues with registration of new MX30s across Europe and cannot deliver any MX30s currently. Apparently no resolution expected until at least 16 Jan!
Anyone else heard about this? It sounds very bizarre.

· Registered
8 Posts
Have you collected it? If yes, what are your impressions?
I did 190km and I'm very happy about it at the moment ! :love:
Autonomy is enough for my use (home> work) and a few trips but I have a problem with the home charger.. the car shows a charging error after 20 minutes.(I am not the only one with the 2022 models). Mazda will change the charger to another model.
I'm going to make a more complete return after 500km :)

· Registered
7 Posts
I did 190km and I'm very happy about it at the moment ! :love:
Autonomy is enough for my use (home> work) and a few trips but I have a problem with the home charger.. the car shows a charging error after 20 minutes.(I am not the only one with the 2022 models). Mazda will change the charger to another model.
I'm going to make a more complete return after 500km :)
I got mine last Thursday 19.01.2023. So far so good, no issues. 130 miles on the odometer.

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts
Mine also got delayed so much in the netherlands. The dealer can only say it got delayed at the factory?! I’m currently thinking of cancelling my order. I ordered it in june 2022 it was due in october 2022 > december 2022 > week 2 of January > January 30 > and now april 30..

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine also got delayed so much in the netherlands. The dealer can only say it got delayed at the factory?! I’m currently thinking of cancelling my order. I ordered it in june 2022 it was due in october 2022 > december 2022 > week 2 of January > January 30 > and now april 30..
That sounds really bad. I ordered mine in late August 2022 here in the UK and it arrived in country in December and after the problem with registration I finally got the car in early January. It sounds like your Dutch dealer has some explaining to do!

· Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue (Netherlands). Ordered in July. First delivery date was december, second delivery date was early February and now it's late February or early March. According to my dealer it has something to do with the homologation of some new charging components.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts