Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Iv got a reaction from mazda Netherlands. My dealer asked them about the rattling doors. Mazda Netherlands sent me a questionnaire (excel) in which i or the dealer should try different things with the doors to investigate the nature and cause of the rattling sound. I will let the dealer do the procedure and communicate with mazda. It seems there isnt a fix available yet. See for urself in my attachment.
View attachment 483
Amazing, would it be possible to make it available for download? Thanks :love:

· Registered
43 Posts
Booked in 30/06/22. Parts will be in stock within 10 days from today but first courtesy car is not available until the 30th. They obviously have not done this fix before so cannot with hand on heart tell me how long it may take hence the courtesy car. 🤞

Alan
Still have my trusty Mazda 3 diesel from -16 for long trips and not having to deal with courtesy/loaner cars!

· Registered
43 Posts
Kvickstick, given I am the only driver I would need to either tow one car or wear them like roller skates 🛼 to the dealership. The courtesy car is free bar a mortgage for fuel so why not. Given the costs of keeping two cars going annually in comparison to a one off loaner.......right now back to roller skate practice 😁

Alan
Understandable, my wife drives back and fort to Denmark a lot as her family lives there, hence why we still keep it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts