Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Mx 30 2021 GT SPORT TECH
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all cannot find deep in settings but when I pull up to pick my mate up passenger door and tail gate will not open I have to turn all off and get out help driving me mad, daft i know

·
Registered
135 Posts
Got that t shirt! There is a setting in the menu for door locks. The main culprit is if don't have car in park mode when stopped. With the car fully turned on go to setting, vehicle setting and door lock should be top option. Take your pick from there.

Alan

·
Registered
Mx 30 2021 GT SPORT TECH
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got that t shirt! There is a setting in the menu for door locks. The main culprit is if don't have car in park mode when stopped. With the car fully turned on go to setting, vehicle setting and door lock should be top option. Take your pick from there.

Alan
Haa in park could be the problem I’ll try that first you would of thought put in park to open doors safety first cheers pal

·
Registered
Mx 30 2021 GT SPORT TECH
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haa in park could be the problem I’ll try that first you would of thought put in park to open doors safety first cheers pal
Tried the park before opening did work however we set auto lock driving/unlock park that was in settings
but noticed that the lock unlock switch on door did not lock or unlock at anytime also at night the switch is not lit
can someone tell me if it does illuminate at night only had car 10 days

·
Registered
135 Posts
Illuminates for me at night only When I open door the light does not come on until I start the car as does the other lights on the door such as mirror adjustment and window lock. As for lock unlock function I have the same setting as you and the door switch works fine

·
Registered
Mx 30 2021 GT SPORT TECH
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Illuminates for me at night only When I open door the light does not come on until I start the car as does the other lights on the door such as mirror adjustment and window lock. As for lock unlock function I have the same setting as you and the door switch works fine
Thanks for the reply I think the manual door lock/unlock button on the door is not working, ex demo car how can they not know it’s not working

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks for the reply I think the manual door lock/unlock button on the door is not working, ex demo car how can they not know it’s not working
Probably
Probably never tried it....

·
Registered
Mx 30 2021 GT SPORT TECH
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update on manual door lock on drivers door, been in main dealer today and was told this a common fault as moisture can get to the contacts on the switches as the doors are not that well water proofed, not that the door leaks water but the contacts will now be checked on both doors meaning they will take them apart and check them out seems over the top to me. If this means the switch is repaired then so be it

·
Registered
Mx 30 2021 GT SPORT TECH
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The doors are recycled plastic bottles so I’ve read maybe mine still got water in :D:eek:
the machanic said he going to clean contacts and moisture proof, mine is the second car to be done.
Why the door panels off seems strange I would just pop out the switch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts