Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice lots of fast charge(DC) problems.
I am picking up my 2022 MAKOTO version this week.
Does the 2022 upgrade solve these problems?
I get the feeling that the compatibility of various chargers is not consistent ,is there no ISO standards that they have to adhere to, or is the MX30 alone in this problem.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to EV life, where you will encounter lots of random problems with shitty apps, broken "chargers" and very long fast "charger" queues. Luckily i have my Diesel CX-5 when i need a break 馃槀
I had the CX5 SPORT NAV AWD which was great.
I thought EV was the future!!! I am not too sure now, may be a few years until they settle down.
I only plan to use home charge, 15 miles to Inverness, so fast charge is not required.

Registered
I had the CX5 SPORT NAV AWD which was great.
I thought EV was the future!!! I am not too sure now, may be a few years until they settle down.
I only plan to use home charge, 15 miles to Inverness, so fast charge is not required.
I cannot charge at home, i live in an apartment. I have to rely on public chargers. O boy is it terrible! 馃榿

Registered
Most issues are with the chargers not the car. Yes there are some individual car issues but they are tiny compared to charger issues.

That is a common issue across most makes and models not just the MX30. I had one experience of it when the charger comms were down and the charger could not communicate back to the provider to enable my account to be accessed. Welcome to the ev charging world currently.

Alan

Registered
I've encountered some issues, but all with charges and not the car. The most reliable and easiest to use that I have found is those on the Gridserve network, just plug in and tap your card.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts