Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - greetings to the new MX-30 community! Pretty new owner here, having picked up my MX-30 on 11-May here in Melbourne, Australia.

I’m a bit jealous of all the all-electric owners on here. I feel like I’m the only one with the Hybrid edition on this forum - our EV infrastructure in Australia is seriously lacking, so the EV version isn’t even available here yet. But, if anyone has any question about the “mild hybrid“ version, ask away!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all - greetings to the new MX-30 community! Pretty new owner here, having picked up my MX-30 on 11-May here in Melbourne, Australia.

I’m a bit jealous of all the all-electric owners on here. I feel like I’m the only one with the Hybrid edition on this forum - our EV infrastructure in Australia is seriously lacking, so the EV version isn’t even available here yet. But, if anyone has any question about the “mild hybrid“ version, ask away!

View attachment 266
Hey Aus_Mack!
How are you finding the MX-30 Hybrid so far? I got mine in April - I genuinely think I was one of the first in Aus to get one - and although was in love with it to start with, now not loving it so much. What are your thoughts a few months in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts