Mazda MX-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an MX-30 last October and so far so good. Nice car, good handling and lots of space.
Don't like the console. Looks an after-thought. The gasoline cars have a much nicer console.
Last couple of days I've had problems with charging. It stops chaging during the night and the charger blinks red. The app on my phone says connected -> not charging -> charge 40% ( or something else but not the 80% I'm expecting ).
Has anyone seen this ?

All the best to you all

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought an MX-30 last October and so far so good. Nice car, good handling and lots of space.
Don't like the console. Looks an after-thought. The gasoline cars have a much nicer console.
Last couple of days I've had problems with charging. It stops chaging during the night and the charger blinks red. The app on my phone says connected -> not charging -> charge 40% ( or something else but not the 80% I'm expecting ).
Has anyone seen this ?

All the best to you all
Congratulations on your new MX-30 @MegaFernandes! Welcome to the forum! Does it start charging when you first plug it in? because the first thing that comes to mind is whether the charging cable is connected or not. Another thing you might want to do is reset the charging settings on the app. If not you may need to reach out to your dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Reilly,
It seems to be an error with the car's firmware. The charger is Ok as is the wall box.
If I keep trying, that is: disconnect everything and try again it usually ends up charging. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 retries. Yesterday, last time was past midnight...
Mazda Portugal says they are looking into it but it seems I'm the first one to have this problem.
If I get to sort this out I'll post the "procedure".

Thank you for your message.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello everybody,
I think I've found the problem: the AC cable/adapter was faulty. Mazda gave me a new one and, so far, everything is fine. They say it is the first reported case of problems with the cable/charger.
I hope this help somebody else.

All the best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts