Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonjour,

I live in the Auvergne Rhone Alpes region, not far from Switzerland.

Have owned a Modern Confidence version with the fabulous Soul red crystal and black roof for a few months now and we love it :love: !
The choice of the MX 30 was made after long reflections, and despite a little hesitation on the autonomy, we do not regret it: the journeys are 90% under 150 km and I am lucky to be able to recharge at home. For long trips, we still use our diesel vehicle...
I have been consulting this forum for a few weeks which I appreciate very much (there is a huge amount of information there) and I am therefore registering today with great pleasure.

Thank you for welcoming me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did not know the vehicles of the manufacturer Mazda, having never owned one.
Seduced by the atypical design, I am not disappointed by the use of the MX 30.
It offers very complete equipment and excellent manufacturing quality in my eyes.
I appreciate that it is designed like a classic vehicle, with needles on the dashboard (I'm not a fan of the fashionable screens in other electric vehicles), and a real automatic transmission lever.
the set of paddles behind the steering wheel to manage regeneration is a real plus and that the last setting is not memorized on the next start seems logical to me.
I found the feeling of pleasure that I had with my previous models, satisfied with its power and torque. The car is rather dynamic, despite what we can read in certain tests...
Appreciating the comfortable sedans, I had some apprehensions, and yet on the road, the MX 30 is comfortable thanks in particular to effective shock absorbers and to a very low center of gravity which almost eliminates the roll effect.
I had the fake noise like engine deactivated when I bought it, I prefer to take advantage of the Bose system ;-)
In conclusion, this Mazda suits us, but it does have one big drawback: intended to be the second vehicle in the house, it becomes day after day... the main one!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My "precious" has a new accessory since this morning (y)

Before :
Font Rectangle Circle Number Handwriting

After :
Trunk Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Gas
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

I had some doubts, but after a few kilometers on a bad road for test, all test ok: no noise, nothing moves, it's perfect.

On the other hand, not yet checked at night, but we can assume that the brightness of the lighting will be greatly reduced due to the position and the depth...

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Vehicle Automotive design

1 - 3 of 3 Posts