Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
So it's the signal to the cable lock that's the problem not the flap lock or doors.Do you agree?

If so is the car socket lock not recognising the unlock signal from keyless or the charging cable maintaining lock or is the car not sending the signal in the first place?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I suppose the next test would be to plug in the charging connector but not have the power switched on. That would test the charging cable maintaining lock option? Also have you tried the other key supplied with the car? Shouldn't make a difference but hey ho running out of self help options

·
Registered
2022 Mazda MX-30 EV
39 Posts
I suppose the next test would be to plug in the charging connector but not have the power switched on. That would test the charging cable maintaining lock option? Also have you tried the other key supplied with the car? Shouldn't make a difference but hey ho running out of self help options
Sorry I haven't responded in a while. This is still happening and I've gotten into the habit of just unlocking the car from the fob as I walk up to the vehicle when it's charging. That way as soon as I get to the car I can immediately disconnect the charger. I only do this when it's charging. If it's not charging then I use the door handle keyless entry.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts