Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you Message Me for links in future.
Hi mate, I am interested in retrofitting apple car play in my Mazda 2 (2015).

I think I have version 42 installed, so will need the files to get to version 70.
I live in the uk so will need the eu version is this something you can help with also where would I get the remainder of equipment and if you could send me an installation guide that would be great.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Installed both updates yesterday. the TCU update worked a bit on my nerves, because it took 45minutes to install.
But they both seems to work fine. I think that the mazda connect app is a lot more responsive, after this updates.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've recently purchased an android auto module for my 2018 Mazda 3 4AN (region). I have been scouring the internet to no avail. Do you have the download files necessary for the installation? If so, could you kindly share them with me?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I have a Mazda 3 2015 SkyActiv-G with Carplay. My current version is 70.00.335 EU N. May I ask your support for the latest version?

and also I am having an issue. Once nothing is connected via bluetooth or cable, it automatically opens the FM radio… Is there anyway that I can’t avoid this.:)

thanks in advance.

Please only Message me for any update links as I will never post them live on this forum and trust you will do the same.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Привет. У меня Mazda 3 SkyActiv-G 2015 года с Carplay. Моя текущая версия — 70.00.335 EU N.

а еще у меня проблема. Как только ничего не подключено через блютуз или кабель, автоматически открывается FM-радио…:)

заранее спасибо.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ][/ЦИТАТА]
can you send me link or file for update?my car now is with OS Version 70.00.100 NA N need to update to EU version.My Fail-Safe Version is 70.00.100 and music database version is 00.08.000 i cant send you a private mesage i think that is because i am new member :(
Hi, I have version 70.00.367 EU, and 74.00.311
WhatsApp: +79177778966

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. Please tell me, is it possible to replace the Japanese firmware of the head unit with the European one on the mazda connect 2?
There were no problems with this on Mazda Connect 1. Just download the European firmware and install it. And what about Mazda Connect 2?

·
Registered
Mazda
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. Please tell me, is it possible to replace the Japanese firmware of the head unit with the European one on the mazda connect 2?
There were no problems with this on Mazda Connect 1. Just download the European firmware and install it. And what about Mazda Connect 2?
No you can not swap firmware with Japan to EU or any another nation like NA in Gen 7 or Connect II (2019 onwards) the CMU will not permit it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i just got my mx-30 2 days ago and love it but when i check my system software im on 11002 i am from iceland is that really old version on brand new car normal ? and can i get the newest update plz and thanks
Gadget Output device Font Gas Display device

21 - 40 of 57 Posts