Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Да, он устарел, 11028 является последним, и я уверен, что TCU также нуждается в обновлении.
Я отправил вам сообщение.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Здравствуйте! Не могли бы вы мне тоже прислать последнюю версию прошивки для региона Северной Америки?
Заранее спасибо!

Информация о версии
Пакет: 11002
База данных Gracenote 1.1.1.01683

[email protected]

· Registered
Mazda
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Hi guys and gal's,

AGAIN if I could take a second of your time.
I have been a Mazda fan and owner since 1973 and have worked in Mazda management for many decades, so I have seen it all and still love this brand and direction the company is now heading since Ford sold out (thank goodness).

We as Mazda enthusiasts Must regularly buy new models to support Hiroshima, been there officially and unofficially Hiroshima reminds me of Adelaide.
Yes, I am concerned whether Mazda can survive because covid is still wreaking havoc all over Japan...so we must support Mazda.

So you may ask why I do what I do here and for what reward.
Well there is no reward, I like giving people good old fashioned Service., help, .. it is that simple.
Yeah I get grumpy, but never be afraid to ask.
Ash :oops:

· Registered
4 Posts
I have sent you a download link for 11028 MX-30 Connect Firmware that should solve your issues, All how to instructions are included in link. ONLY place the .kwi File onto Clean FAT32 Formatted USB Flash Drive, plug into cars USB Port and follow install instructions. These are all Genuine Mazda Firmware Updates.
Hi ASH8, This seems very interesting. Are you saying that if I update the firmware of my UK MX-30 Connect I would be able to get WIRELESS Apple CarPlay instead of wired as got from factory in 2021? Thx, Gabo

· Registered
4 Posts
I have sent you a download link for 11028 MX-30 Connect Firmware that should solve your issues,
All how to instructions are included in link.
ONLY place the .kwi File onto Clean FAT32 Formatted USB Flash Drive, plug into cars USB Port and follow install instructions.
These are all Genuine Mazda Firmware Updates.
Hi ASH8,
This is very interesting. Do you mean that if I update my MX-30 Connect of a 2021 UK version, I will be able to get Wireless Apple CarPlay instead of wires as delivered from factory?
Thanks,
Gabo

81 - 86 of 86 Posts