Here is the Changelog for MX-30 EU02_11030 which I suggest Owners check and update if OTA is not functional.
Where Connected Service is available and accessible by the vehicle
over the air update (OTA) is available, even for users without a subscription
of the Connected Service.
NOTE: This update using an USB memory is available for all markets regardless of the OTA availability. OTA does not always work as intended so we suggest a Manual Update by MX-30 Owner or by Dealer via a SMALL USB Flash Drive (of less than or on < 16GB drive size of FAT32 Formatted and cleaned of any other files or folders).
The subject markets are EU02
for Germany, UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland,
Austria, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Portugal, Italy,
Spain, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Baltic countries,
Croatia Slovenia and other markets that use EU02 Connect Firmware
The following symptoms can be solved or changes have been made
by the latest software (Ver. 7000C0A-EU02_11030).
• If another incoming call comes in immediately after the hands-free call is ended, it is automatically accepted.
• It takes time to establish Bluetooth® connection.
• When using navigation with heading up mode, the vehicle icon may rotate instead of the map.
• When operating audio source screen, the system may reboot.
• If another incoming call comes in while ending a hands-free call, it is automatically accepted.
• While playing audio tracks using CarPlay, it may stop playing.
• While playing audio tracks using CarPlay, it may mute the volume.
• The system may reboot.
• Beep sounds after every couple of minutes.
• Language setting may not be accepted correctly.
• Traffic Sign Recognition system (TSR) may not show correct speed limit.
• While playing audio tracks using CarPlay, when refusing the incoming call, screen shows “Phone in use” message and it stops playing audio tracks
• Screen freezes and goes to white screen, then the system reboots.
• Steering switches and commander switch cannot control the audio system.
• DTC U3000:49 is stored which may be accompanied with following symptoms.
- No sound comes out from the speakers.
- Audio source selection is unavailable.
• The device name may not appear when connected using CarPlayTM.
• After installing an accessory device, DTC U2301:56 may be stored.
• The system may repeat rebooting right after starting. Removing navigation SD card stops rebooting.
• When playing music using an USB connected iPhone, album artwork may not appear.
• After updating the emergency call unit (TCU in MDARS) software, DTC U2142:00 (communication error with microphone) may be stored.
• Android AutoTM may not appear on the entertainment screen.
• When using CarPlayTM, the screen may turn black.
• When a Bluetooth® device is disconnected, the screen may freeze.
• When a destination is sent from MyMazda application, the destination may not be registered.
• When the system reboots, registered information for a paired Bluetooth® device may be lost.
• When the gear is shifted from reverse position to parking position, the center display may turn black.
• When listening to the radio, steering switch operation for auto-tuning may erase the banner.
• When an artist or an album title is selected using voice command, no track may be played.
• When “Call Time Signal” is talked using voice command, Bluetooth® connection may be disconnected and the screen may freeze on communication to the time signal.
• Voice command may not be recognized.
• While multiple USB devices are connected, track selection using voice command may result in the error message “Too many tracks. This function is not available”.
• While adjusting Fader/Balance, if the volume knob is pressed and held to turn the power off, next time the power is turned on, the lines showing current setting for Fader/Balance may not appear.
• If the main power is turned off and then on quickly, while a Bluetooth® device is connected, Bluetooth® connection may not be resumed.
• After changing the distance unit in the system setting display, the energy efficiency unit in the EcoEnergyManagement screen may not change.
• After updating the emergency call unit (TCU in MDARS) software, DTC for disconnection of the mic may be stored in the CMU.
• After particular operations, the parking sensor screen may freeze.
• The 360° view monitor screen may be overlaid with the home screen.
• Language selection may fail to change.
• Warning message may appear leading to a reboot.
• While playing audio tracks using Android AutoTM and displaying the map using Android AutoTM, turning the main power off may lead to a reboot.
• Android AutoTM may fail to connect.
• While using Android AutoTM, turning the main power off may lead to the display to keep turning on.
• After connecting a device to use Apple CarPlayTM, turning the main power on may lead to a reboot.
• [Dutch] Improper spelling for “Gemiddelde efficiëntie”.
• [German] Improper translation for “Fahrersitztemperatur”.
• Update detail screen shows incomplete sentence and trying to scroll to the beginning of the sentence leads to the whole sentence to disappear.
• Place markers setting may not keep the change and it may return to the default setting.
• Even if not applicable to the vehicle, charging stations with all of 6 types of connectors appear for searching/displaying the point of interest.
• Charging stations appearing at searching/displaying the point of interest are classified by power output but should be by connector type (Type 2: Normal. CCS2: Fast).
• If a connected mobile device has a problem, DTC U3000:49 (CMU internal malfunction) may be stored.
• Even after changing the setting for temperature unit, the temperature unit in PreAircon_TimerTemperature may not be changed.
• While voice recognition guidance is in play, if the Bluetooth® connection to a mobile device is disconnected, voice command may not be accepted.
• Even after a Bluetooth® connection has been disconnected, the icon showing active Bluetooth® connection may continue to be displayed.
• If “Steering shift switch” is selected in the favorites list, it may not move to the setting screen.
- iPod, iPhone, and Apple CarPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Android and Android Auto are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
In Connected Service available markets, support the customer according to OTA customer care guide at first when receiving information of difficulty in completing OTA from a customer.
If OTA cannot be completed even after multiple attempts at the customer, update the software version of the CMU according to the updating procedure MANUALLY.
In case of the customer complaint on the above symptom(s), update the software version of the CMU regardless Connected Service availability.
- The update software for MX-30 (DR) is not compatible with MAZDA3 (BP) and CX-30 (DM).