Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I鈥檓 new on the forum
I live in Ireland 馃嚠馃嚜
I got Mazda mx30 on March after charging few times range go down every month to around 161-185maximum
Today I charge my car and get shock 127 km on 100%batterie
Usually my wife used this car around town she don鈥檛 drive fast sometimes we drive to other town around 65 km on returning home
I going to Mazda dealership in my town but some person say this battery teaches your driving
At the moment we have temperature -3 degrees so
If any person can help me I will be very grateful
Have good day to all
Font Screenshot Darkness Multimedia Number

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
Ceramic
Thats quite low.
If your MX30 is new (<500km) then one single drive will affect the range up or down quite a lot.
However my range after 9000km is 150km even in -10C. And my average consumption is up from 15.0 to 16.4kWh/100km in recent months.

Registered
It's the cold weather and same issue I'm facing. It's normal.
On short trips these days, staring with my stone cold MX-30 ( -10 C Norway)
my consumption is around 31kwh and with 80% charge
the info panel says less than 100 km of range.
Auto battery heating ( if it kicks in and not switched off ), cabin heating, tyre pressure, etc. + that
the lithium batteries don't like cold weather can reduced range with 50 % or more in winter time.
When the temperature increase so will the range too. If you have access to a warm garage ( shopping center ? )
nearby, you could park the car for 12 hours and then take it for a ride. You will then notice that the range increase
and it will use less energy until stone cold again. I also have a Kia e-Niro 64kwh which also consume a lot more energy
in winter time, but since the battery is bigger it is not that noticeable since daily trips are ca. 120 km and the car is charged daily.

Registered
Mazda MX30 Advantage Machine Grey 2022
It is mainly the cabin heating that consumes a lot of energy. When it is cold and need a larger range I tend to put temperature to 15,5 degrees and use the seat heating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts