Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Re dash I would try a microfiber cloth with warm soapy water first. Just dampen the cloth don't soak it. That's worked for me. Use mild dish soap and warm water to clean vegan leather, then go over what you’ve cleaned with a cloth dampened only with water, so you aren’t leaving a soapy film. Be sure you choose a natural soap product that doesn’t contain anti-bacterial or degreasing agents, as they can dry out vegan leather over time. Although water won’t damage artificial leather surfaces, you should still dry it with a fresh cloth to avoid water spots. The plastic bits just need a damp cloth no soap. As for the upholstery and door material I have sealed it with dodo juice to stop stains penetrating the material and sealed the cork with rustoleum crystal clear just as an extra precaution from sprogs sticky little fingers! Hoping this reduces the cleaning of these bits to just a vacuum.

Anyone else got any handy tips worth sharing?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.