Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a problem with the MyMazda app too. In the lower right corner of the central screen, you can see that there is a connection. The indicator shows all divisions of the connection. In addition, the presence of communication in the car indicates that the system checks for the latest updates. And my problem is that the MyMazda app can't get the six digit verification code to register the car. I haven't been able to get a registration code for a whole week now. I can't get to the dealer anytime soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, the MX-30 has no official connection in Russia, but I was able to connect Mazda through a local telecom operator. And now the car has a connection and Internet access. If updates are needed, she can download them. But why then can't I connect it to the MyMazda app? Why is the code for registration in the application not received?

·
Registered
Mazda
78 Posts
APP is VIN number verified of your MX-30.
Suggest Mazda may not recognize IP Address or you as the registered owner?, did you officially transfer your name and address?. If it was officially purchased from a Mazda Dealer in EU brand new then they should have warranty registered car like any Mazda new car sale or did you buy second hand?

Can't recall but did you update Mazda Connect CMU Firmware and the cars TCU Software?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Here is how I see it. You can connect to a Russia only Mazda network (not official Mazda). You may well have updates available via that network. You can send your Mazda connect request via the Internet and that may well get to the EU based Mazda server. However the process needs to be able to connect to the car to complete the request. Because Mazda do not have a Russian network that request will not get to the car as there is no link between your Russian Mazda network and the Mazda EU server, its needs an official network carrier to do so. Mazda do not have a network carrier in Russia hence your issue I suspect.

Alan

·
Registered
8 Posts
My car after a test drive, it was officially sold in Germany, I bought it already in my country with low mileage, they are not officially sold here. The car has the latest Mazda Connect CMU 11028 and TCU 10051 updates to date. It is not very clear in this situation how important the location of the network is, whether it is Russian or not, because the Internet is general and there are requests from the car for updates. Where can I submit a request to connect Mazda online?

·
Registered
Mazda
78 Posts
You can't submit request, so you are the second owner, you must transfer warranty info as your name is not in system (Mazda Server), not certain on EU Sold Mazdas but here you get a warranty booklet, there are a few empty sheets in back so you can transfer ownership you then send into MME Germany... that is if MME use them?. How it works down under.
Try this..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ash8, how does the car connect when Mazda have no network carriers in Russia? Can the Mazda server connect to the esim via an unauthorized carrier network?

Alan
In Russia, we connected to the network through a local telecom operator. You can also change your mobile operator. The mx-30 has an esim card that can be customized by any mobile operator. And when connecting to another network, the cellular operator uploads its parameters to esim.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I get that but what network are Mazda formally on. They need to be on a single authorised network in each country, that is what I have been told. So the esim will only work via the authorised Mazda carrier and Russia doesn’t have one. So yes probably the esim can connect to a network but not one that Mazda recognise so it will not/cannot handshake with the Mazda EU server. Think of it commercially. Who does Mazda pay for network usage? Data is flowing backwards and forwards so someone has to foot the bill. If someone knows better please let us know because this is mostly conjecture at this moment. Plus as Ash8 says there other processes re second owner etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I get that but what network are Mazda formally on. They need to be on a single authorised network in each country, that is what I have been told. So the esim will only work via the authorised Mazda carrier and Russia doesn’t have one. So yes probably the esim can connect to a network but not one that Mazda recognise so it will not/cannot handshake with the Mazda EU server. Think of it commercially. Who does Mazda pay for network usage? Data is flowing backwards and forwards so someone has to foot the bill. If someone knows better please let us know because this is mostly conjecture at this moment. Plus as Ash8 says there other processes re second owner etc.
Mazda provides communication services, and the form of appeal can come from any operator, because communication is carried out on a specific request to specific servers. If it were as you say, then OTA updates would not come to me either. But the fact that you need to pass the verification of the owner from Mazda in order to get remote control, then this may well be.

·
Registered
746 Posts
This is how Mazda connect in Europe using KDDI global communication solutions. I believe they use Orange as the network partner. If Orange is available in your area it may well work via them....who knows. On reading the onus is on previous owner(s) to cancel connected services before handing the car back. If this has not been done then that also might be the issue. Did you buy it from a Mazda dealership? You may need to go to/communicate with a Mazda Dealership with proof of ownership to have the previous owner deleted so that you can attempt to reregister with the vin etc. Good luck

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car Automotive lighting Product

·
Registered
4 Posts
В России мы подключились к сети через местного оператора связи. Услуги мобильной связи. В mx-30 есть esim-карта, которую можно настроить под любого оператора связи. При подключении к другим сетям сотовый оператор загружает параметры в esim.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Как ты подключил сим. У меня тоже Мазда 30 в России. Может дело в том, что Мазда не знает, что у твоего вин новый номер сим

·
Registered
4 Posts
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Спасибо. Не простое решение. И запрос подтверждения приходит с телефона или из машины. Я имею в виду, вы вводите VIN машины в приложение и код должен прийти на машину.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Код для прохождения верификации в машину после прохождения регистрации и авторизации в приложении, мне не приходит, точной причины почему мне не известно.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ну, может быть, кто-то, у кого запущено приложение, может рассказать нам, что происходит шаг за шагом после того, как они зарегистрировались и вошли в приложение. Вводишь ВИН автомобиля и что дальше..

·
Registered
8 Posts
ну, может быть, кто-то, у кого запущено приложение, может рассказать нам, что происходит шаг за шагом после того, как они зарегистрировались и вошли в приложение. Вводишь ВИН автомобиля и что дальше..
Я же написал вам выше. Дальше запрашиваешь код, но он не приходит. Проверено уже на разных машинах mx30

·
Registered
4 Posts
Я же написал вам выше. Дальше запрашиваешь код, но он не приходит. Проверено уже на разных машинах mx30
I understand what is happening with you. I addressed the question to those who have the application running. The code comes to the car in the form of an SMS or some other way

21 - 39 of 39 Posts