Mazda MX-30 Forum banner

New IRELAND member

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  mx30letsgo 
#1 ·
Greetings all MX30 owners.
You have received your cars a long time before us here on the Emerald Isle, probably due to our RHD legacy.
This EV really stood out from the crowd when I went researching what to replace my wife's 8 year old Mazda 3 1.6D. - a great car, by the way.
I really liked the ethos of a car with range for 3 or 4 times the daily commute rather than lugging around a battery twice the size for the occasional longer trip. The exterior design of the MX30, the standard equipment and the interior quality really swung the purchasing decision - all obtained from YouTube reviews.
I have no doubts that it'll live up to this.
Anyway, the only vehicles in Ireland to date were Left Hand Drive German models. The First Edition was due in Ireland last week but the RORO Car Carrier was delayed off Dublin Port due to Brexit issues. The local dealer hopes they will take delivery next week.
So looking forward to it !!!

#3 ·
Hi MXE
As the First Edition is the only specification one can select on this, the first shipment, of these cars to Ireland, there were no choices other than colour. I selected the Soul Red Crystal at and additional amount of €1950.
I've also been looking at the Kona, senior, ID3, etc but when I saw the funky design of the MX30 I was sold, along with the smaller battery, recycled materials, cork, etc.

#4 ·

I’ve one ordered too! Haven’t heard a word and don’t want to be annoying them but saw Mazda tweet this to somebody last week so hopefully not much longer. Dealer had told me late Feb early March. Have an CX30 at the moment that has quite literally not moved for weeks and won’t for many more!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.