Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your Mazda MX-30 was made AFTER April 7, 2022 (North America) then this TSB does not apply to your Mazda.

TSB NUMBER: 09-033/22
TSB ISSUE DATE
08/22/2022

The MX-30 Owner Complaint and Issue..

Some MX-30s may exhibit a rattle noise near the driver’s and/or passenger’s head rest area at the B-pillar while driving on rough roads.

This is caused by an interference between the rear end of the front door glass run-channel and the front end of rear sash molding.

The fix is to RENEW the rear sash moldings with a modified one following the instructions in TSB.

PART Number list (North America)

Font Rectangle Parallel Number

Tire Hood Bicycle tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bicycle tire Bumper

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
781 Posts
Ash8, see this previous post re exactly this problem. Good to see you highlighting it for owners unaware of this fix. My car is now silent thanks to this fix

Alan

·
Registered
Mazda
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, MME is ahead of USA on this one and most TSBs to do with MX-30.
Usually MME is a little later than MNAO.
I believe the MX-30 is stillonly sold in California state and not in other States of USA.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Yes it is for all European MX30 but you have to consult the dealership. I gave them two attempts (padding out at top of rear door and then magic spray) before this final solution from Mazda was published and I had it installed. It is a new production model fix so Mazda are confident. My car no longer rattles so 😄👍

Alan

·
Registered
Mx-30 dec 2020 luxury polymetal grey
83 Posts
After the reallignment of both doors earlier this year, the rattle was reduced to only certain roads and sometimes. Now this 18th of october the mx30 gets its service at 28000km and…. Yess the dealer ordered new rubbers. The fix is official in the Netherlands. Bravo U all.

-anybody hears a high pitch tone around 100kmh too? It gets annoying after a while when u drive a 1000km trip.

·
Registered
Mx 30 2021 GT SPORT TECH
60 Posts
If your Mazda MX-30 was made AFTER April 7, 2022 (North America) then this TSB does not apply to your Mazda.

TSB NUMBER: 09-033/22
TSB ISSUE DATE
08/22/2022

The MX-30 Owner Complaint and Issue..

Some MX-30s may exhibit a rattle noise near the driver’s and/or passenger’s head rest area at the B-pillar while driving on rough roads.

This is caused by an interference between the rear end of the front door glass run-channel and the front end of rear sash molding.

The fix is to RENEW the rear sash moldings with a modified one following the instructions in TSB.

PART Number list (North America)

View attachment 728

View attachment 729

View attachment 730

View attachment 731
for a quick fix put Velcro pads and affected areas and that would be the soft part not the grippy bit I still have them on my car and for at least 4 months now and still no noise

1 - 9 of 9 Posts