Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

Registered
Mazda MX-30 First Edition Black Mica Industrial Vintage
Sorry! That are only the Mazda Garage Numbers

Newest TCU Version is 10032

Registered
You have to push some Buttons ... but I don鈥檛 know the combination ... sorry.
Everyone says that is dangerous, cause you can take decisions in this area, that can cause damage to the system ...

I get my informations at our German Forum ;-)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
You have to push some Buttons ... but I don鈥檛 know the combination ... sorry.
Everyone says that is dangerous, cause you can take decisions in this area, that can cause damage to the system ...

I get my informations at our German Forum ;-)
Ha sounds like a menu I want to see. Any chance you can post the thread you followed on the German forum ?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I think I found it. Was a good read ! Looking forward to more updates

Registered
I'm not responsible for correctness or resulting problems or defects!
Engineering Menu: ON/OFF + MEDIA + FAV
Overlay: ON/OFF + MEDIA + BACK
Reboot: ON/OFF + NAV + BACK

Registered
Thank you so much for the reply.

I am still waiting for the UK/Ireland MX-30s :( Hope you're enjoying yours
I just had an update of the software to correct issues with the battery charging (it would not fully charge). Now I suddenly got 216 km of range... Maybe the bottom buffer has been reduced.

Registered

Registered
Does anyone know how software updates will be handled for the mx-30 ? Over the air or via the dealer

Thanks
[/QUOTE
Combination of both. Bigger update dealership and OTAs. According to my dealer. Except rapid charging issues it works really well so no worries. 99,9% certain you will enjoy your MX-30.

Registered
I just had an update of the software to correct issues with the battery charging (it would not fully charge). Now I suddenly got 216 km of range... Maybe the bottom buffer has been reduced.
Did this update fix problems with fast charging? In cold weather the battery heater seems not to function in my MX 30.

Registered
Did this update fix problems with fast charging? In cold weather the battery heater seems not to function in my MX 30.
No it did not change that. It seems the battery heater only kicks in when the battery gets very cold - colder than I have so far experienced. So when we had freezing temperature here in Feb, the battery heater did not do anything and the car gave me warnings that acceleration was limited due to cold battery. Annoying.

Registered
Skoda Yeti 2010 (we have it for 10 years)
the car gave me warnings that acceleration was limited due to cold battery. Annoying.
Are the warnings annoying or the fact that acceleration is limited?
I mean: would you notice the accelertion is limited if you did not know it was limited?

Registered
Are the warnings annoying or the fact that acceleration is limited?
I mean: would you notice the accelertion is limited if you did not know it was limited?
No I did not notice any difference in driving. But I never accelerate forcefully.

Registered
Mazda recently released an update for Mazda Connect (Version 7000C0A-EU02_11020) on the MX-30, it is supposed to be available as an OTA update, I'm curious if people here have been able to update their Mazda Connect system over the air?

Attachments

Registered
Mazda recently released an update for Mazda Connect (Version 7000C0A-EU02_11020) on the MX-30, it is supposed to be available as an OTA update, I'm curious if people here have been able to update their Mazda Connect system over the air?
No, you need to go to the dealer. Only the navigation system can be updated through the internet. The is no OTA available.

Registered
No, you need to go to the dealer. Only the navigation system can be updated through the internet. The is no OTA available.
Well that is not what Mazda is saying now, Mazda is saying that OTA updates are now available, including in the Netherlands, and owners should be able to update Mazda Connect over the air.

Registered
Well that is not what Mazda is saying now, Mazda is saying that OTA updates are now available, including in the Netherlands, and owners should be able to update Mazda Connect over the air.
Oh, that is new to me. I will ask because they still owe me two updates :).

Registered
Yes at least according to that TSB, so I was curious if somebody had checked for an OTA update in their Mazda Connect system.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts