Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes Mazda delayed the OTA rollout, until the 8th of July or thereabout, would be interesting if you could try again then.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When I try to do the OTA update, it just errors and says it is unable to update. Not sure if this is just a problem with my car or does it affect anyone else in the UK?

·
Registered
6 Posts
When I try to do the OTA update, it just errors and says it is unable to update. Not sure if this is just a problem with my car or does it affect anyone else in the UK?
What I red on the display was:”it is available a new update of the system software. Do you want to download the update?” The update was around 20 MB

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't even get that far - I get this error message... View attachment 280
Did you finally get the update trying again later? Whatever it is- does anyone have a clue? - it installed quickly. Couple of minutes at most.
Would try again in a different location. Failing that get in touch w your dealer, of cars preferrably...🤣🤣🤣
In these days of conspiracy theories, could this be caused by Brexiteers wanting you to swap to Mini Electric or I Pace???
Kidding aside good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
AJDT10000 did you figure it out ?
I am getting same message :(
I contacted the dealer to ask for their advice. Their response was....

OK, so it turns out that there is a connection error at Mazda’s side. Here’s the latest we’ve had from technical assistance

Temporary connection trouble to update server due to unspecified reason.

The solution is to try again later – however if you’re still having issues over the weekend it’s probably best to speak to our service department and arrange to bring the car in, although I’m fairly sure this will rectify itself by then

Still not working for me when I tried yesterday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know how software updates will be handled for the mx-30 ? Over the air or via the dealer

Thanks
It is done over to the car dealer here in Romania.
It will fix some bugs and extend the life of the battery.
For free, offcourse.
I will have mine on 10th of August

41 - 60 of 63 Posts