Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have not heard from Mazda about a new version, and frankly I found very few issues in the software that appear flawed. So I do not feel a major update is needed right now.

However, I think you may count on it that you get the latest version with your new car.
They say it will extend your car battery life.

·
Registered
49 Posts
For those still struggling with the update, I got a clue from the German forum. Un-tick the auto update box, wait 48 hours and then manually check for update. Worked and 18 meg OTA update took a couple of minutes. Fiddled with it post update and, so far, I can't see any difference. Has anyone seen a benefit or improved functionality or indeed what has changed from version 18 that my car came with?

·
Registered
32 Posts
For those still struggling with the update, I got a clue from the German forum. Un-tick the auto update box, wait 48 hours and then manually check for update. Worked and 18 meg OTA update took a couple of minutes. Fiddled with it post update and, so far, I can't see any difference. Has anyone seen a benefit or improved functionality or indeed what has changed from version 18 that my car came with?
Nope, just some grammar fixes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I noticed that, after the update, the street signal on the bottom of the road (those used for example during the works) are now recognized.

·
Registered
32 Posts
After the update to 11020, i havn't seen the $17a code anymore.
The code is/was generatedd, when the battery is fully loaded and you try to regenerate more than possible at that time (meaning you try to select a higher regenerate mode than possible with the flippers).

61 - 66 of 66 Posts