Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just installed one ...
Thanks for your video, Kopaszkrapek
Can you give your opinion on this frunk, your impressions on the quality?
The photos on the manufacturer's site, and your video do not give an impression of high quality in terms of adjustments or even finishes...
And when you see the final price, indicated by @BioTeq, with taxes and delivery costs, it may seem high.

· Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for your video, Kopaszkrapek
Can you give your opinion on this frunk, your impressions on the quality?
The photos on the manufacturer's site, and your video do not give an impression of high quality in terms of adjustments or even finishes...
And when you see the final price, indicated by @BioTeq, with taxes and delivery costs, it may seem high.
Hi, I believe it is too early to say anything about the product. Maybe after a year. To me it seems OK, it is light but roubust enough to carry some load up front. Adjustments and finishes are OK. The surface will look nicer if you apply some silicone or WD-40 before the intallation.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I also installed the frunk (easy done) from evaccessoriesireland and use it for cables and smaller winter gears. I miss a lid, so it may not keep your stuff clean when driving in rough weather conditions. Quality of the frunk seems fine to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts