Mazda MX-30 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
No problem. He doesn't have enough range on his MX-30 to reach me! :)
The truth is this is in fact a very sad story. Not far from here lies the village of Vä(Danish Wæ). The Swedish king at the time, early sixteenhundreds, wrote that they had plundered, burnt and raped, as they saw fit.
To this day there is a a whift of suspicion and antagonism in Denmark towards Swedes.
Swedes on the other hand mostly unreservedly love Denmark. A place to have fun and party but why do they speak so weirdly? Is it true they all smoke weed daily and suffer from liver failure???
Dont know what to say. All this prejudice, its just embarrassing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Perhaps as in 1679, Mr Macron will bring the French to sort you all out.
Good news Milkfloat, the French are already here👍😀🇫🇷. One of Napoleon's generals was made king of Sweden, Jean Baptiste Bernadotte a k a Carl XIV Johan. A tough fellow who worked like crazy to modernize Sweden. Wifey complained of the weather and the food in Stockholm. Europe is a family. We need to stick together and co-operate to stand any chance in today's fierce global competition. It aint easy but the reality is that we dont have a choice. Speaking for myself as partly Swedish, Danish, Finnish and possibly German its pretty obvious./The mongrel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Eu sei que é sofisticado, mas ainda varia muito e dá alguns números difíceis de explicar. Eu o vi começar baixo e depois aumentar a quilometragem enquanto eu dirigia e a bateria estava esquentando. Provavelmente deveria ter previsto isso desde o início. Eu vejo isso como uma estimativa aproximada e provavelmente um mínimo de quão longe você pode ir nas condições atuais de direção. Mas o efeito psicológico de ver "154" faz você pensar que este é um número preciso. Se dissesse algo como "130-160", as pessoas pensariam "ei, parece certo". No outro caso, as pessoas vão reclamar que não fizeram exatamente 154 km porque isso foi prometido.

Eu costumo olhar principalmente para o medidor de bateria à direita - aquele que se parece com os medidores de combustível nos carros ICE. Eu amo que o MX-30 realmente tenha isso, pois a porcentagem é outra barreira psicológica: "Só tenho 89% sobrando!" vs "Ah, a agulha mostra que está quase cheia, sem problemas". São duas maneiras de mostrar exatamente a mesma medida, mas uma delas é problemática. Pela mesma razão, optei por não mostrar a bateria em porcentagem no meu iPhone e iPad.

Quanto aos carros ICE, nunca prestei muita atenção ao cálculo do alcance, porque o alcance nunca foi uma coisa nessa tecnologia. Ou você tinha bastante, ou você foi a um posto de gasolina e reabasteceu em 2 minutos. A única preocupação foi quando a luz de combustível acendeu e você sabia que tinha que reabastecer nos próximos 50 km ou mais.
[/CITAR]
Boa noite
É o meu primeiro comentário, e o que me trouxe aqui neste espaço foi exatamente devido com as 2 atualizações, que no meu MX-30 foi efetuada dia 12 de janeiro/2022, na oficina oficial da Mazda.
O número "154" saltou-me logo à vista!!
Esse é o valor mais baixo que me surgiu no ecrã depois de carga máxima em km. ASSUSTADOR. A Mazda promete 200km, e oferece somente 3/4 do que promete? Isso não é normal.
Nesta atualização de 2022, eu saí da oficina com um sorriso no rosto: porque acabou o ruído de motor ; e porque voltei a ver no ecrã 200km de autonomia após um carregamento de 100%.
EM FALTA O BOTÃO RESET PARA RETIRAR AS MEMÓRIAS DE CONDUÇÃO E TRAJETO, PARA VOLTAR AOS 200KM DE INÍCIO.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Portuguese is a wonderful and beautiful lingua but struggle to understand it.
Mazda did not promise 200 km. Its combined and official WLTP range is 200 km. Which means just that.
That is not the same thing.
If you drive like a car thief on the highway in winter you would be happy to get 130+ km on a full charge. The good news is that like many EVs its possible to drive less aggressively, smoothly as silk if you want to maximize your range and reach your destination without stopping to charge. OK? Todo bem? 😀

·
Registered
9 Posts
O português é uma língua maravilhosa e bonita, mas luta para entendê-la.
A Mazda não prometeu 200 km. Seu alcance combinado e oficial WLTP é de 200 km. O que significa exatamente isso.
Isso não é a mesma coisa.
Se você dirigir como um ladrão de carros na estrada no inverno, ficará feliz em obter mais de 130 km com uma carga completa. A boa notícia é que, como muitos EVs, é possível dirigir de forma menos agressiva, suave como seda, se você quiser maximizar seu alcance e chegar ao seu destino sem parar para carregar. OK? Tudo bem? 😀
[/CITAR]

Sim, admito que o português é difícil de entender....mas a minha mensagem não. 😉
Eu conduzo outros carros elétricos e posso garantir que todos têm uma opção de reset para que a memória da condução anterior - que pode ser de outro condutor - não penalize as próximas viagens e a condução de condução.
Eu Não sei porque raio a Mazda não tem essa possibilidade? Ver 14 km de autonomia após 100% de carga é mau e sinto-me enganado.
EmSe isso fosse num carro com 450 Km de autonomia de autonomia, perder 50 km pode ser pouco....mas em 200km perder 50 km de muito mau.
Cumprimentos
Pedro

·
Registered
328 Posts
Translation -Yes, I admit that Portuguese is difficult to understand....but my message is not. 😉
I drive other electric cars and I can guarantee that they all have a reset option so that the memory of the previous drive - which could be another driver's - does not penalize future trips and driving driving.
I don't know why the hell Mazda doesn't have that option? Seeing 14 km of autonomy after 100% charge is bad and I feel cheated.
If this were in a car with 450 km of autonomy, losing 50 km may be little....but in 200 km losing 50 km is very bad.
Compliments
Peter

Now what I don't understand is that history is just that..history. it does not penalise future range. It merely estimates it. So in fact you are losing nothing? Drive as you normally would and the range estimate would change as you drive.

So sorry but I don't understand the point you are making or am I missing something?

P.s I reset the info button and have the display on miles/kwh. Combine that with % gives me another understanding of usage and range.

Alan

·
Registered
203 Posts
However hard we try range/autonomy will always be a moving target.
Take the predicted range w a huge pinch of salt, just ignore it and focus on State of Charge. Agree with don Alan.

True story recently: Drove like, well not car thief but you get the point, to a medical emergency. Add to that minus degrees and head wind. Going back with tail wind and just enjoying the ride the consumption almost dropped by 50%.
This is not perfect. But its just the reality with an EV drivetrain. It varies a lot more than ICE consumption would it seems? But try to get that variation to work for you and not against you. Does that make sense?

Pedro, miss you guys in Portugal!!!
The landscape, the laid back attitude, the friendliness, the cheese, the wine, the food, the hospitality and naturallemente the language.
300% fed up w COVID.😢

·
Registered
MX-30 GT Sport Tech in Machine Grey Metallic (on order)
64 Posts
The "take home" message here is that the range estimate is just that, an estimate. It does not tell you how far your car has left to drive. It will offer you a (hopefully pessimistic) guess as to how much range you have left based on your recent driving style, and gives you a good idea when you should be thinking about when to recharge the vehicle.

People are often confused by the instruments on a vehicle dashboard. Many of these are often referred to as gauges or meters, they are not, they are more accurately called indicators. They only provide an indication as to the state of the vehicle, and do not offer any degree of accuracy.

·
Registered
MX-30 GT Sport Tech in Machine Grey Metallic (on order)
64 Posts
This is not perfect. But its just the reality with an EV drivetrain. It varies a lot more than ICE consumption would it seems? But try to get that variation to work for you and not against you.
No, ICE fuel consumption rate vary just as much as BEV, it just that the energy density of petroleum fuel is so much higher than EV no one cares.

·
Registered
203 Posts
No, ICE fuel consumption rate vary just as much as BEV, it just that the energy density of petroleum fuel is so much higher than EV no one cares.
But its a bit more complicated, right?
With an ICE drivetrain when you speed up initially energy consumption decreases and hits its lowest point depending on the engine around 80-90 kmh. Conversely EV speed and EV consumption is more linear. The faster you go the more energy you spend. Thats kind of the whole idea with PHEVs. Got a BMW 330i as a loaner, fun car by the way. Highway consumption around 90 kmh was a lot better than expected. It all fell apart in slower trafic. Which kind of makes the case for the 330e PHEV.
But in kWh the EV is always more efficient. Another pro with the ICE is the heat generated by combustion in winter.
Not defending ICEs just saying there are pros and cons.

·
Registered
MX-30 SE-L Lux
53 Posts
A major difference is the gearbox - an ICE car will always be in the 1500-4000rpm range to be efficient at many more speeds than a linear motor on an EV. It's also the reason we have an 86mph top speed in the Mazda. Saying that, I used to get anywhere between 2mpg and 60mpg in my old diesel, the EV efficiency blows that out of the water - mpge is miles per kw × 40 which even with a fairly heavy right foot driving uphill gives around 80mpge

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tradução -Sim, admito que o português é difícil de entender... mas minha mensagem não é. 😉
Conduzo outros carros elétricos e posso garantir que todos têm opção de reset para que a memória da condução anterior - que poderá ser de outro condutor - não penalize futuras viagens e condução.
Não sei por que diabos a Mazda não tem essa opção? Ver 14 km de autonomia após 100% de carga é ruim e me sinto enganado.
Se isso fosse em um carro com 450 km de autonomia, perder 50 km pode ser pouco....mas em 200 km perder 50 km é muito ruim.
Elogios
Pedro

Agora o que eu não entendo é que a história é apenas isso... história. não penaliza o alcance futuro. Apenas o estima. Então, na verdade você não está perdendo nada? Dirija como faria normalmente e a estimativa de alcance mudaria conforme você dirige.

Desculpe, mas eu não entendo o ponto que você está fazendo ou estou perdendo alguma coisa?

Ps eu reseto o botão info e tenho o display em milhas/kwh. Combine isso com % me dá outra compreensão de uso e alcance.

Alan
[/CITAR]
Caro thebriggie,
O tradutor está entre nós e causa. Até o número de km retirou. 😅😂 São 154.
Adicionar como suas respostas.
Sim eu faço esse reset no info e no A dos km. Mas isso apenas apaga a média atual, mas não apaga a memória de condução. É isso que não gosto e não entendo. Minha mulher tem Leaf e quando faz reset a bateria carrega a 100% e repõe o alcance inicial
Se gostas de Portugal, vais Amar os Açores. 😎
Atenção, tenho o meu mx-30 desde Outubro de 2020 e adoro tudo no carro....com exceção da autonomia reduzida a 154 km 👀👍

·
Registered
328 Posts
Pedro, agree re translation..it can be good and also bad creating confusion and misunderstanding! Even if the Leaf resets it surely is not giving you a true range based on history (terrain, weather, driving style etc.) just a range based on battery charge. I personally prefer the history based reading however accurate or otherwise it may be. The truth is I look at it briefly and then ignore it and concentrate on miles/kwh and %soc. Helps to improve my driving and hopefully gives greater efficiency.

I love Portugal. Been there more times than I care to remember. I do miss it with this horrible covid business but 🤞 I'll be back soon to enjoy the friendliness of the people, the scenery, food, wine and the happiness of the Fado...not..and the slippiness of the cobbled streets!

Alan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Por mais que tentemos, alcance/autonomia sempre será um alvo em movimento.
Pegue o alcance previsto com uma enorme pitada de sal, apenas ignore-o e concentre-se no estado de carga. Concordo com Dom Alan.

História verdadeira recentemente: Dirigi como, bem, não como ladrão de carros, mas você entendeu, para uma emergência médica. Adicione a isso graus negativos e vento de cabeça. Voltando com vento de cauda e só curtindo o passeio o consumo quase caiu 50%.
Isso não é perfeito. Mas é apenas a realidade com um sistema de transmissão EV. Varia muito mais do que o consumo de ICE, parece? Mas tente fazer com que essa variação funcione a seu favor e não contra você. Isso faz sentido?

Pedro, saudades de vocês em Portugal!!!
A paisagem, a atitude descontraída, a simpatia, o queijo, o vinho, a comida, a hospitalidade e naturalmente a língua.
300% farto do COVID.😢
[/CITAR]
É com muito agrado que recebo as suas palavras sobre Portugal. 😀 Vejo que você conhece bem nossa cultura e modo de estar. 😎
Em relação à memória de condução perpétua, não me agrada ficar condicionado a 154 KM! O efeito psicológico, talvez. Mas creio que é o único automóvel EV que não permite um reset que reponha os 200km de fábrica ....que já é pouco.
Em portante dizer que tenho um mx-30 first eficion desde outubro de 2020. Adoro tudo no carro e tem uma ótima assistência de oficina......só não de ver no ecrã 154 km = 100% de bateria.
Sabe que seu país tem mulheres lindas... 😇 E vocês também são gente muito legal 😀
Procura "Azores" no Google e prepara a viagem pós covid 😎
👍

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pedro, concordo com a tradução..pode ser bom e também ruim criando confusão e mal-entendidos! Mesmo que o Leaf reinicie, certamente não está fornecendo um alcance real com base no histórico (terreno, clima, estilo de direção etc.), apenas um alcance baseado na carga da bateria. Pessoalmente, prefiro a leitura baseada na história, por mais precisa ou não que possa ser. A verdade é que eu olho para ele brevemente e depois ignoro e me concentro em milhas/kwh e %soc. Ajuda a melhorar a minha condução e espero que dê uma maior eficiência.

Eu amo Portugal. Estive lá mais vezes do que eu gostaria de lembrar. Tenho saudades com este horrível negócio de covid mas 🤞 volto em breve para apreciar a simpatia das pessoas, a paisagem, a comida, o vinho e a alegria do Fado...não..e o escorregadio das ruas empedradas !

Alan
[/CITAR]
Verdade 😂😂😅
Obrigado pelas tuas palavras.
Compreender o teu ponto de vista. Seja mais realista do que talvez eu. 😅😀
Mas nós os dois concordamos que o mx-30 é um carro ótimo.
Prepara a viagem para as ilhas dos Açores e vai poder conduzir meu mx-30. 😎👍

·
Registered
203 Posts
Never been to the Azores. Looks absolutely stunning. Probably terrific place to drive😀👍. Mazda has used the Azores for advertising/films with the Mazda 2. If anyone cares.
Pedro said so many nice things about Portugal. Is it OK to tell a different tale? Years ago spent a week in the Algarve, Portimau or thereabouts. Loads of people about. They would single me out every single day to try to sell me drugs.
Went on to Tavira 👍👍👍 and a guesthouse run by an older lady with a hat, dress that kind of deal. She came to the room to ask me, do you want some good stuff???🤣🤣🤣
Back home complained to my mum about the fact that 200% of Portuguese drug dealers wanted to do biz with her son. "Told you a thousand times you dress as a drug addict, dear."
Could she be right??? Still upset!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
9 Posts
O português é uma língua maravilhosa e bonita, mas luta para entendê-la.
A Mazda não prometeu 200 km. Seu alcance combinado e oficial WLTP é de 200 km. O que significa exatamente isso.
Isso não é a mesma coisa.
Se você dirige como um ladrão de carros na estrada no inverno 130 feliz em obter mais de completa km com uma carga completa. A boa notícia é que, como muitos EVs, é possível dirigir de forma menos agressiva e se quiser maximizar ao seu alcance para carregar. OK? Tudo bem? 😀
[/CITAR]

Attachments

41 - 60 of 86 Posts